Saturday, July 31, 2010

past due.

I guess typing this post will be a true test of my typing skills. the room is about as pitch dark as you could imagine, except for, of course the computer screen!

Not that anyone really reads this, but just so I can keep track for myself...
Working @ WF for now, really enjoy the people, and the job is easy. Can't complain at all. I'm at my sisters house right now, spending the night watching Ethan in his bouncer, he's in the room across from me. Each time our eyes meet his little face lights up! I love little kids and the pure hearts and innocence that they convey. It is a true expression of God's love for us. How something, someone, so small can be so happy and bring so much joy to our family. I've been over coming a lot of things this year. Inactivity, for one. I got back into church, and am really feeling God's presence and His work in my life, more and more each day. I'm still so far from where my heart desires to be, but as long as I continue to press forward with all that I have, I know that I will be blessed and will become the woman that God wants me to be. Its a long journey, that's for sure. For some reason, as of late, I'm really burdened by other people's worries. I shouldn't have additional stress, but for some reason I do. I just keep praying for these people who are going through things, but it seems as if I am turning to the Lord, instead of them. Speaking of which! I gave my FIRST TALK at church on sunday july 18th! having been a member for a little over a year, I was ecstatic and very nervous. Everyone said I did well, and I def felt the spirit as I shared my thoughts. I was instructed to share Elder Hallstroms talk entitled Turn To The Lord. The main focus is to never let an earthly experience disable you spiritually. It was just what I needed and I'm so thankful for being given the opportunity to share it with the ward!

Getting sleepy, will continue to write later!

No comments:

Post a Comment