Tuesday, June 8, 2010

been a while.......

Haven't posted a new blog in a while. here's an update:

quit BOA, couldn't maintain my Christ like spirit around those people. Also looking to break free of the circle of friends and co workers from RLT. Time to move forward, step out of my comfort zone. this week *so far* i've had one interview with Cap 1, and another one on Friday w/ fargo. Hoping to land the fargo job!

Ethan Zain is so incredibly big. he has 2 teeth growing in on the bottom. he laughs, and fake cries so pathetically.

i'm single...it's different. not sure how things changed, thought it was a good relationship, but apparently something wasnt going right. how am i doing? ok. just try not to be alone, try not to think about him. he is a great guy, with a great cop out on a relationship. phone break ups? not a fan. no hard feelings, just hurt for now. decided to focus my attention to God. the time that i was spending with the BF is now replaced by listening to worship songs, and praying. i've seriously never prayed this much in my entire life, and it feels good. i know God has a plan, and this is all apart of it. and yeah, i loved someone and lost them, but God is lighting my path, wherever i may lead. maybe i'll never get married, i'll just work all the time, and have an amazing relationship with my family. or maybe God wants me to learn patience, and he will, in return, bless me with an amazing Christ like man. i'm scared, sad and a bit excited. going to try and be okay with being single for a while. its so weird to go from talking to someone everyday and seeing them a few days a week, to feeling like they don't exist. he hasn't even acknowledged me, and that is what hurts....boys will be boys. I know he'll regret it. and i'll still support him when he's overseas, maybe a box of his fav candy every now and then, just to prove to him that i truly do care for him, whether its as a friend, or whatever. i said some pretty harsh things, and feel terrible about it...but it was mostly out of anger. Please pray I get through this quickly and can be independent.

in other news....
thats about it.
teaching vacation bible school this week, really excited at how well its going :)

1 comment:

  1. Becks, I didn't know. :( I'm so sorry.

    Heartache is heartache, period. It sucks. I'm sorry he copped out & did it over the phone. I'm sorry he did it at all, but I love your outlook on things. You're beautiful, bubbly, and awesome and God will guide you.

    You're doing an awesome job this week. I'm proud of you and thankful Jake has such a great teacher teaching him. :)

    Hoping & praying God blesses you with whichever job is best for you. <3

    ReplyDelete